- 1 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cooked rice, cooled
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- Vegetable oil
- Maple syrup
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium mixing bowl. Stir in rice. Add egg and milk; stir well.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls into deep hot oil (375°). Cook 1 minute or until golden brown on one side; turn and cook other side. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot with maple syrup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This