- 1 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cooked rice, cooled
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- Vegetable oil
- Maple syrup
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium mixing bowl. Stir in rice. Add egg and milk; stir well.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls into deep hot oil (375°). Cook 1 minute or until golden brown on one side; turn and cook other side. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot with maple syrup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note