Rice Cooker Mexican Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) rice
- 6 cup(s) water and/or tomato juice
- 6 teaspoon(s) tomato boullon
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- Mix all ingredients in your rice cooker.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melody6kids and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rice Cooker Mexican Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables