Yield: Makes 10 to 12 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1/3 cup Melvyn's Seasoning Mix
- 5 pounds spareribs
- 1 (32-ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- Prepare a hot fire by piling charcoal on one side of grill, leaving other side empty. (For gas grills, light only one side to high heat 400° to 500°).
- Rub Melvyn's Seasoning Mix on all sides of ribs. Arrange ribs on food rack over unlit side.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, 3 to 3 1/2 hours, turning once and basting with barbecue sauce during last 30 minutes. Serve with additional barbecue sauce, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note