Ribeye steak with Blue cheese & Breadcrumbs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 piece(s) ribeye steak
- 1/4 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- coat steaks with olive oil
- season with salt and pepper
- sear steaks 3-5 minutes each side
- press steaks into plate of breadcrumbs
- grill steaks to desired doneness
- add blue cheese crumbles 2 minutes before removing from grill
- sprinkle fresh parsley on finished steaks
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by drhdres and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note