Ribeye for Steak Sunday
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 Ribeye steaks marinated, recipe follows
- 2 head(s) Red leaf lettuce cleaned
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 3/4 cup(s) oil
- 2 green onions sliced
- red pepper flakes, optional
- Marinade ribeye for 24 hours. Grill to perfection. Serve with red leaf leaves, rice and simple tomatoes or cukes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pmcho6 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note