Rib Eye Roast
Community Recipe from
- 4 pound(s) Rib Eye
- This flavorful rib eye roast is coated with seasonings then topped with a mustard and horseradish sauce mixture. Serve with baked potatoes and tossed salad.
- •1 beef rib eye roast, about 4 pounds
- •1 teaspoon salt
- •1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- •1/2 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- •1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- •2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- Combine salt, pepper, and thyme; rub over all sides of roast. Place the roast, fat side up, on a rack in a roasting pan. If using a meat thermometer, insert in center of roast. Roast at 350° for about 1 hour. Combine Dijon mustard and horseradish; spread over the beef. Roast for 25 minutes longer, or until roast is about 145° (on instant-read thermometer or meat thermometer) for medium rare. Roast to about 160° for medium.
- Serves 8.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackRocks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes