Rib Eye Roast
Community Recipe from
- 4 pound(s) Rib Eye
- This flavorful rib eye roast is coated with seasonings then topped with a mustard and horseradish sauce mixture. Serve with baked potatoes and tossed salad.
- •1 beef rib eye roast, about 4 pounds
- •1 teaspoon salt
- •1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- •1/2 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- •1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- •2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- Combine salt, pepper, and thyme; rub over all sides of roast. Place the roast, fat side up, on a rack in a roasting pan. If using a meat thermometer, insert in center of roast. Roast at 350° for about 1 hour. Combine Dijon mustard and horseradish; spread over the beef. Roast for 25 minutes longer, or until roast is about 145° (on instant-read thermometer or meat thermometer) for medium rare. Roast to about 160° for medium.
- Serves 8.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackRocks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note