Fantastic. Just enough spice without overpowering the flavor of the steak. I cooked them on the broiler because I didn't want to mess with the grill. I want to try it again this summer when I'm more in the mood for grilling. My husband said to be sure to save this recipe.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 (8-ounce) rib-eye steaks
- Combine first 5 ingredients, and rub over steaks. Let stand 1 hour.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over high heat (400° to 500°) 7 minutes. Turn steaks, and grill 5 more minutes or to desired degree of doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This