Rib Eye and Arugula Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 bunch(es) arugula, preferably mature
- 2 rib eye steaks
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- yellow tomatoes
- kalamata olives
- avocado, sliced
- parmagiano reggiano, shaved
- Clean and toss greens with dressing. Arrange sliced yellow tomatoes to one side,
- sprinkle with about 3 whole kalamata olives on one side and sliced avocado on the
- other. Grill or broil steaks to desired doneness. Place on top of salad. Sprinkle shavings of parmesan cheese on top and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes