Rib Eye and Arugula Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bunch(es) arugula, preferably mature
- 2 rib eye steaks
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- yellow tomatoes
- kalamata olives
- avocado, sliced
- parmagiano reggiano, shaved
- Clean and toss greens with dressing. Arrange sliced yellow tomatoes to one side,
- sprinkle with about 3 whole kalamata olives on one side and sliced avocado on the
- other. Grill or broil steaks to desired doneness. Place on top of salad. Sprinkle shavings of parmesan cheese on top and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note