I made these for the 4th of July, my husband rated them " The Best Ribs He Had Ever Eaten!"... I reduced the amount of chile powder and salt, increased the brown sugar, and eliminated the celery salt, to my taste.I placed dry rub on the ribs the night before, wrapped in saran wrap & foil. Grilled on low 250" for 3 hours...Sam's Club rack of pork ribs were used. Meat was tender & moist, little to no fat. This will be my go to recipe for any barbequed meat. Excellent 5 stars. Thanks for the suggestions of the other reviewers of Apricot-Pineapple Sweet Ribs!
Rib Dry Rub
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons garlic salt
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Stir together all ingredients. Store in an airtight container up to 1 month.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments