Serve this float the old-fashioned way —with a straw and a spoon.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 1 Hour
- Calories: 141
- Fat: 2.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.0g
- Protein: 2.7g
- Carbohydrate: 27.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Sodium: 37mg
- Calories from fat: 14%
- Fiber: 3.0g
- Calcium: 320mg
- 1/2 pound frozen chopped rhubarb (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup water
- 4 packets sugar substitute with aspartame (such as Equal)
- 1 cup strawberry low-fat ice cream (such as Healthy Choice)
- Combine rhubarb and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Strain rhubarb through a sieve into a bowl; discard solids. Add sugar substitute to rhubarb liquid; stir well to dissolve. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Spoon 1/2 cup ice cream into each of 2 glasses. Pour 1/2 cup rhubarb liquid over ice cream in each glass.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note