Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) sifted flour
- 3/4 cup(s) wheat or oat flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) melted butter
- 4 cup(s) cut up rhubarb
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) water
- 3 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- MIX: Flour, wheat flakes, cinnamon, brown sugar and melted butter until crumbly. Press 2/3 mixture into 11 1/2 X 7 OR 9 x 9 in pan.
- COVER: with rhubarb
- COMBINE: sugar, water, constrarch in saucepan. Bring to boiling point and boil 1 minute (until opaque and thickened). Pour over rhubarb.
- SPRINKLE: Remaining crumb mixture on top
- BAKE: 350 FOR 1 HOUR. MAKES 9 SQUARES
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gailatwailea and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rhubarb Squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts