Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1-1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 6-oz package strawberry gelatin
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) strawberry jam
- 2 cup(s) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 medium tart apples diced
- 1 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- Cook rhubarb in water until tender and broken up. Remove from stove. Stir in gelatin, jam and sugar. Add pineapple juice and chill until partially set. Stir in apples and nuts. Pour into 9 x 13-inch dish and cool until completely set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rhubarb Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts