Rhubarb Custard Dessert
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) cold butter
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 7 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 3 eggs beaten
- 5 cup(s) fresh rhubarb finely chopped
- 8 ounce(s) softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 8 ounce(s) cool whip
- In a bowl, combine flour and sugar; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for filling, combine sugar and flour in a bowl.
- Whisk milk and egg together in a second bowl.
- Gradually add sugar and flour mixture to milk and egg mixture, stirring as you go.
- Stir in rhubarb. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 for 40 - 45 minutes or until custard is set.
- For topping, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in cool-whip.
- Spread over top of desset and chill.
- Store this dessert in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MBHartung and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rhubarb Custard Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts