mellow chutney perfect on top of softened brie or with grilled pork. makes about 5 1/2 cups.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) packed light brown sugar
- 8 cup(s) rhubarb cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup(s) golden raisins
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh ginger finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 12 black pepper corns
- 1. Place vinegar and sugar in a nonreactive saucepan or dutch oven. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 2. Add rhubarb and remaining ingredients to pan. Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally until rhubarb is tender and mixture thickens, 6 to 8 minutes.
- 3. Cool completely. Store in a glass jar or plastic storage container in refrigerator. Bring to room temperature before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MrandMrsDavis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rhubarb Chutney Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads