Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 2/3 cup(s) oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk
- 2-1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1-1/2 cup(s) finely chopped rhubarb
- 2/3 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl mix together sugar and oil. Blend in egg, vanilla and buttermilk. In a separate bowl combine flour, cinnamon and baking soda. Add the flour mixture to the moist ingredients. Stir in rhubab and nuts. Divide batter between 2 greased loaf pans. Bake 45 minutes or until cake tester inserted in middle of loaf comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rhubarb Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts