Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) whole-wheat flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1 1/4 cup(s) applesauce
- 1/2 cup(s) canola oil
- 2 cup(s) rhubarb cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- cinnamon and brown sugar for topping
- 1. Preheat oven to 400f. Grease a standard muffin tin or line with paper cups.
- 2. Combine dry ingredients through salt.Make a well in center.
- 3. Beat eggs. Stir in brown sugar, applesauce and canola oil.
- 4. Pour egg mixture into the well in the flour mixture. Stir until batter is combined but still slightly lumpy. Fold in rhubarb.
- 5. Spoon ~2T of batter into each cup. Sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon and brown sugar over the batter in each cup.
- 6. Bake 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MrandMrsDavis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rhubarb-Applesauce Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes