Community Recipe from
- 1 46 oz can(s) pineapple juice
- 1 bottle(s) Fruit Juicy Red Hawaian Punch
- 1 15 oz can(s) cream of coconut (brown label if available)
- 1 750 mL bottle(s) vodka (fifth size bottle)
- 2 2 L bottle(s) 7-up, Sprite or gingerale
- lemon or lime slices for garnish
- 1. Shake the pineapple juice, cut the top off the can and pour into a very large bowl (at least 1.5 gallons). Save the can!
- 2. Cut the top off the can of cream of coconut and slowly pour it into the pineapple juice whisking constantly. Mix until the coconut is evenly distributed with no lumps.
- 3. Fill the pineapple juice can with Hawaiian Punch and then stir it into the pineapple juice mixture. Stir the vodka into the pineapple juice mixture. Place the mixture in the freezer (transfer to one or more covered plastic containers). Stir after 3 hours in freezer and return to freezer until it reaches a sorbet consistency.
- 4. Scrape the surface to create a slushy texture. Add the frozen slush to a glass so it’s half to 2/3 full and top off with diet 7-up, ginger ale, or Sprite. Garnish with straw, lemon or lime.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amddoody and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note