Rhoda Gelman's Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) brussel sprouts
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 whole(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) mixed seasonal spices
- 1/4 cup(s) pine nuts
- 1/4 cup(s) freshly grated Parmesan-Reggiano
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, 400 for convection ovens.
- Wash and trim the outer leaves off the Brussel sprouts and let air dry
- In a large reseal able plastic bag combined olive oil, sage, mixed herbs (rosemary and Thyme), salt and pepper (seal and shake or mix ingredients).
- Add brussel sprouts and close the reseal able plastic bag . Toss to evenly coat all the brussel sprouts.
- Remove the brussel sprouts from the bag and place them on a large sheet pan. Put the tray in the oven.
- roast 10 minutes and check for doneness continue cooking as needed 5-10 more minutes should be soft but not overcooked
- In the Last 5 minutes add cheese and pine nuts.
- Before serving, add lemon juice to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bumblesin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rhoda Gelman's Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes