Only five ingredients are needed to stir up this hearty dip that tastes like a Reuben sandwich. From Pam Rohr: Troy, Ohio. Editor's Note: Reduced-fat cheese and mayonnaise are not recommended for this recipe. Recipe published as Reuben Spread in Quick Cooking January/February 1999.
- 2 1/2 cup(s) cubed cooked corned beef
- 1 16-ounce jar(s) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- Snack rye bread
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through and cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with rye bread.Yield: about 40 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note