Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) milk
- 1 can(s) cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup(s) swiss cheese shredded
- 1 16 oz can(s) sauerkraut snipped & drained
- 1 can(s) corned beef diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) caraway seads
- 4 to 6 slice(s) rye bread buttered
- Mix milk, soup and cheese. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in caraway seeds, sauerkraut, and beef. Heat almost to boiling point. While soup is cooking, butter rye bread and brown crispy on both sides on griddle. cut up as croutons and sprinkle over soup as it is served.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sharoncarlin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Reuben Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews