Trade in the bread for tortillas to make these Reuben Quesadillas.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1 pound thinly sliced corned beef
- 2 cups shredded sauerkraut, well drained
- 8 Swiss cheese slices
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Spread 2 tablespoons dressing on one side of each tortilla. Layer one-fourth corned beef, 1/2 cup sauerkraut, and 2 cheese slices evenly onto half of each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half over filling, pressing gently to seal.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add quesadillas, in batches, and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut quesadillas into wedges, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This