More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 640
- Calories from fat: 52%
- Protein: 34g
- Fat: 37g
- Saturated fat: 18g
- Carbohydrate: 43g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Sodium: 1414mg
- Cholesterol: 120mg
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups (1/2 lb.) shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (10-in. size)
- 3 cups packaged coleslaw mix
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced corned beef
- 1. In a small bowl, mix salsa and sour cream.
- 2. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the cheese over half of 1 tortilla. Then place 3/4 cup coleslaw mix on cheese. Drizzle about 3 tablespoons of the salsa mixture over coleslaw. Lay 1/4 of the corned beef onto coleslaw; top with 1/4 cup more cheese. Fold tortilla over to cover filling. Repeat to make 3 more quesadillas.
- 3. Place quesadillas slightly apart on baking sheets. Broil 4 to 6 inches below heat until crisp and lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes (watch closely). Using a wide spatula, carefully turn each quesadilla over. Broil until crisp and lightly browned on other side, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- 4. Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with remaining salsa mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches