- 1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 12 ounces thinly sliced corned beef*
- 1 1/2 cups sauerkraut, drained
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- Chopped dill pickles (optional)
How to Make It
Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
Spread dressing evenly over pizza crust; top evenly with corned beef slices and sauerkraut. Sprinkle evenly with shredded Swiss cheese and caraway seeds.
Bake pizza at 450° for 20 minutes or until cheese melts. Top with pickles, if desired, and serve immediately.
*Deli ham may be substituted for corned beef.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used a Boboli pizza crust.