Outstandingly delicious and easy! I used the Pillsbury single sheet croissant, rolled it out, layered the sliced corn beef, sliced swiss cheese, and topped with drained pre-seasoned sauerkraut. I then rolled the croissant up snugly, secured with toothpicks, and sliced into 1/2" pieces. If you have a bit of sauerkraut left, sprinkle it over the tops of the slices. Nothing wasted. Placed the slices on a cookie sheet and baked at 375 for about 12-14 minutes. Perfect. Assembling takes less than 10 minutes. Looks like you spent hours. My exact ingredients are: 1/4# Boar's Head corn beef from the deli 1/4# Boar's Head swiss cheese from the deli 1 can of pre-seasoned sauerkraut 1 can of Pillsbury solid sheet croissants
Entertaining is effortless with this combination of refrigerated dough, deli meat, presliced cheese, and canned sauerkraut. Arrange pinwheels on a platter with bowls of spicy brown mustard and fat-free Thousand Island dressing for dipping—they're guaranteed to be a hit.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 2 Minutes
- Calories: 78
- Calories from fat: 50%
- Fat: 4.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 3.6g
- Carbohydrate: 6.2g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Iron: 0.2mg
- Sodium: 175mg
- Calcium: 54mg
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated reduced-fat crescent dinner roll dough
- Cooking spray
- 4 thin slices deli corned beef (about 3 ounces)
- 4 (0.8-ounce) slices Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup canned shredded sauerkraut, drained and squeezed dry
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Unroll dough onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; separate dough into 4 rectangles, gently pressing perforations down center of rectangles to seal.
- 3. Layer 1 slice corned beef, 1 slice cheese, and 2 tablespoons sauerkraut on each rectangle; sprinkle each with 1/8 teaspoon caraway seeds. Roll up each rectangle, starting with a short edge, pressing firmly to eliminate air pockets; pinch seam to seal. Using a serrated knife, cut each roll evenly into 4 slices. Place slices, cut sides up, on pan; flatten slightly with hand.
- 4. Bake at 375° for 14 minutes or until golden and slightly puffed. Cool on pan 2 minutes. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note