Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 hot dog)
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 271
- Fat: 6.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Protein: 17.9g
- Carbohydrate: 34.4g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 4.2mg
- Sodium: 564mg
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Calcium: 218mg
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 (10-ounce) package angel hair slaw
- 8 (1 3/4-ounce) reduced-calorie whole wheat hot dog buns
- 8 meatless fat-free franks (such as Smart Dogs)
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Thousand Island dressing
- Prepare grill.
- . Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Add slaw, tossing to coat. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- . Wrap buns in heavy-duty foil. Place buns and franks on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- . Split buns, and sprinkle cheese evenly on inside of buns. Add franks to buns; top each with 1 1/2 teaspoons dressing and 1/3 cup slaw.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note