Hot corned beef dip. Serve with small rye bread pieces.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) swiss cheese shredded
- 2 package(s) corned beef chopped
- 1 cup(s) mayonniase
- 12 ounce(s) can sauerkraut drained (only use half can)
- 1 tablespoon(s) dry mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) thousand island dressing
- rye bread small squares
- Bake at 350 degrees 20 minutes
- Mix all ingredients
- Spread in 9" glass pie plate
- Serve with small rye bread squares
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note