Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can Sauerkraut
- 1/2 pound(s) Corned beef
- 8 ounce(s) Swiss cheese
- 8 ounce(s) cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 package(s) Rye cocktail bread
- 1 can drained sauerkraut ( squeeze to get water out)
- 1/2 # corned beef or pastrami chopped
- 8 oz shredded swiss cheese
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c mayo
- 1 pkg rye cocktail bread toasted
- In large bowl combin kraut, corned beef, chesses and mayo. Stir together. Bake in 9x13 pan at 350 degrees for 30 min. Serve with toasted rye bread or sturdy crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Pariana1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Reuben Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers