- 6 ounce(s) cooked corned beef brisket, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 2 8-ounce package(s) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- • In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Unroll one tube of crescent dough onto an ungreased baking sheet; seal seams and perforations.
- • Spread half of corned beef filling down center of rectangle. On each long side, cut 1-in.-wide strips to within 1 in. of filling. Starting at one end, fold alternating strips at an angle across filling; seal ends. Repeat with remaining crescent dough and filling. Brush egg white over braids; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- • Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks for 5 minutes before cutting into slices. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 loaves (8 servings each).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note