Reuben Appetizers - Gooseberry Patch
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 loaf(s) sliced party rye
- 1/2 cup(s) Thousand Island salad dressing
- 3/4 pound(s) sliced corned beef
- 14 ounce(s) can sauerkraut, drained
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded Swiss cheese
- Spread bread with dressing; set aside. Slice corned beef to fit bread; place 2 slices on each bread slice. Top with 1-2 teaspoons sauerkraut; sprinkle with cheese. Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet; bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Serves 12
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Reuben Appetizers - Gooseberry Patch Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers