The rolls represent the cloth Jesus was wrapped in. The Marshmallow is Jesus the white represents his pureness The butter is the embalming oil The cinnamon and sugar are the spices they used to prepare his body Putting the rolls in the oven represents the tomb. Break open the roll the marshmallow has disappeared this represents he is Risen! Reference John 19 and John 20 1-18
Yield: 1 serving
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) crescent roll dough separated
- 1 stick(s) butter melted
- cinnamon and sugar mixed
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place individual roll sections on parchment lined pan.
- Roll marshmallow in melted butter, then roll it in the cinnamon and sugar.
- Wrap the marshmallow in the roll pinching the edges securely.
- Bake rolls for 12 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dakotababy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ressurection Rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes