Community Recipe from
- 4 ounce(s) beef
- 1 bunch(es) ginger nrtn turyn yrur yunryn ryu nyru nryun rut5u ynuyn5yn57un57ij57i7
- 2 barley
- 1 tablespoon(s) bell peppers dedwfegr getbtnrtn t
- 4 slice(s) fresh garlic
- 1 drop(s) lemons
- 3 ear(s) lettuce
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- cook the beef half cooked,
- Mix other ingredient :
- 1. salt
- 2. white vinegar.
- 3. Water 150 Ml
- 4. 1 table spoon black papper
- When mixed ingredient already become one, dip the half cooked beef into the sauce.
- let it be in the sauce for around 2 - 4 minutes for the best taste,
- Cook the beef with other ingredient.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by skyoola and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note