Rena's Tomato Bisque
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 - 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 small onions diced
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoon(s) chicken base
- 2 can(s) diced tomatoes with basil (35 oz.)
- 1 can(s) tomato sauce (35 oz.)
- 1 can(s) tomato paste (6 oz.)
- 3 can(s) water
- 2 fresh tomatoes diced
- fresh basil
- salt and pepper
- 1 pint(s) heavy cream
- In olive oil, saute onions and garlic until soft. Add italian seasoning, canned tomatoes, sauce and paste, chicken base and water. Simmer for 1 hour. Blend with hand emulsifier. Add fresh basil and chopped fresh tomato. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. At very end, add cream. Serve with toasted parmesan topped crostini.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Randi's Recipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rena's Tomato Bisque Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews