This is a great recipe. We used it with our crab cakes and fried green tomatoes. Very easy to prepare. I hand chopped, but it would have been easier using a processor or a chopper gadget. I used the ketchup as directed, but my daughter thought it was a bit sweet. I liked it. She added extra mustard to zip it back up and take down the sweetness. It was good that way too. I suggest tasting to adjust to your preference. I will definitely use it again.
This recipe goes with Crawfish-Eggplant Beignets with Remoulade Sauce
Yield: Makes 1 2/3 cups
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Creole or whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients. Cover and chill 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments