Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) seedy mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) capers chopped
- 1 whole(s) shallots minced
- 3 whole(s) scallions finely chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 1 whole(s) celery stalk minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- Mix together.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jessicaemurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Remoulade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads