Start with a base of Mayonnaise (see reciepe). If you like more briny flavor, add 2 tsp capers to the mix. You can subsititute dill pickle for cornichons (tiny gherkin pickles).
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon(s) onion finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) cornichons chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh chives chopped
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a med bowl, and stir well. Serving size is about 1 tbl.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Remoulade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments