Regular No-Bake Key Lime Pie
Refrigerate: 2 Hours
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened or whipped heavy cream
- 3 ounce(s) Key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 14-ounce can(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 1 graham-cracker crust
- 1. Cream the cream cheese with the lime juice, vanilla and condensed milk until smooth and well-combined. Pour mixture into crust and refrigerate until filling is set.
- 2. Top with nondairy whipped topping or whipped cream before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note