Community Recipe from
- 1 Pickles Yum
- Garlic Dill Pickles (Refrigerator) - Recipe - Cooks.com
- GARLIC DILL PICKLES (REFRIGERATOR)
- Printed from COOKS.COM
- 2 tablespoon mixed pickling spices
- 3 cups white distilled vinegar
- 3 cups water (bottled water recommended)
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons pickling or coarse (kosher) salt
- 10 (4-inch-long) pickling cucumbers
- 4 fresh or dried dill seed heads
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 small dried red chili peppers
- In small piece of double-thick cheesecloth, tie pickling spices to form a small bag. In stainless-steel 3-quart saucepan, heat spice bag, vinegar, water, sugar, and salt to boiling. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer vinegar mixture, or brine, 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare 2 wide-mouth 1-quart canning jars and caps for processing. Halve cucumbers lengthwise. Pack lightly into hot jars; place 2 dill seed heads, 2 cloves garlic, and 2 red peppers into each jar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JennVT and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Refrigerator Pickles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes