- 2 pkg instant French vanilla pudding 3 cups cold milk
- 1 container cool whip
- 1 pkg nestles chocolate chips
- 2 TBS butter
- 2 Tbs light corn syrup
- #Tbs milk
- 1 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 1 bx Graham crackers
- Mix the pudding 3 cups milk and let set until thickened. Add the cool whip and fold into pudding mixture
- 9x13 buttered dish layer whole graham crackers overlapping slightly . Spread pudding mixture over grahams put 2nd layer of graham crackers.
- Make a topping with the nestles melting with the butter corn syrup milk and powdered sugar
- in microwave stirring everery minute until smooth. Spread over top layer of grahams
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by toningary and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Refrigerater Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts