My first (and only) specialty
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 cup(s) chocolate ice cream
- 3 tablespoon(s) chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) Favorite Cola
- 10 Maraschino Cherries
- 1/2 cup(s) milk (whole or skim)
- 1/4 cup(s) mini marshmellows
- 1. Mix eggs well in a medium bowl
- 2. Cut mozzarella into strips
- 3. Bring oil to a low boil
- 4. Dip strips into mixed eggs
- 5. Roll strips in breadcrumbs
- 6. Repeat Steps 34 ~ three (3) times or until strips are sufficiently covered.
- 7. Set aside battered strips so they are easily accessible for frying
- 8. prepare a second sheet with paper towel for drying.
- 9. Fry each strip until golden brown and set aside for drying.
- 10. Serve promptly!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HazPoco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note