Refried Beans and Rice Burritos
Save some time by preparing the accompanying veggies while the burritos cook in the microwave.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 379
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Protein: 15.1g
- Carbohydrate: 62.5g
- Fiber: 7.4g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 1190mg
- Calcium: 148mg
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen Southwestern-style rice (such as Birds Eye Steamfresh)
- 1 cup canned fat-free refried beans
- 4 (8-inch) 96% fat-free whole wheat tortillas (such as Mission)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Thinly sliced iceberg lettuce (optional)
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1. Microwave rice according to package directions.
- 2. Spoon 1/4 cup refried beans down center of each tortilla; top each with 1/3 cup rice and 2 tablespoons cheese.
- 3. Arrange burritos, seam side down, in a microwave-safe baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap, and microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Place lettuce on each of 4 plates, if desired, and top with burritos. Top each burrito with 2 tablespoons tomato, 2 tablespoons cucumber, 2 tablespoons salsa, and 1 tablespoon sour cream.
- Serve with: Fruit Juice Coolers
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note