Refreshing Daiquiri Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Refreshing Daiquiri Salad
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 large can frozen strawberry daiquiri mix, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant lemon pudding
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- Mix all ingredients well, and pour into an 8-inch square pan. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Cut and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Refreshing Daiquiri Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads