Refreshing Daiquiri Salad
Community Recipe from
- Refreshing Daiquiri Salad
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 large can frozen strawberry daiquiri mix, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant lemon pudding
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- Mix all ingredients well, and pour into an 8-inch square pan. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Cut and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Refreshing Daiquiri Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes