Reese's Peanut Butter Pie, Jen Herodes (Two Pies)
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) melted butter
- 2 whole(s) pie crusts chocolate graham cracker, pecan, etc.
- 2 package(s) instant chocolate pudding make according to "pie directions"
- 1 carton(s) Cool Whip (or whipped cream)
- 1 package(s) Reese's Miniature Peanut Butter Cups Chopped or whole
- This recipe is for TWO 8" pies but the first time I made it I missed that part and made it as one and it is of course much fuller and higher but I liked it that way! So whatever you prefer will work.
- Mix until smooth:
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- spread into bottom of a prepared graham cracker crust - (I used a chocolate graham)
- Top with instant chocolate pudding - 2 boxes made according to "pie directions"
- Refrigerate for 1 hour
- Top with Cool Whip and chopped or whole small Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
This recipe is a personal recipe added by markavandyke and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Reese's Peanut Butter Pie, Jen Herodes (Two Pies) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts