1. Mix together cake mix, water, eggs, and oil in a large bowl.
2. Scoop about 1/8 cup of batter into each cupcake space.
3. Place 1 Reese's cup in each cupcake space.
4. Scoop remaining batter evenly into cupcake spaces on top of Reese's cup.
5. Put cupcakes in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
6. Mix together powdered sugar. Peanut butter, milk, and vanilla to create frosting.
7. Remove cupcakes from oven and allow to cool completely.
8. Frost cupcakes and top with desired amount of Reese's Pieces.
Go to full version of