Chocolate cupcake with a peanut butter cup in the middle topped with peanut butter frosting and Reese's pieces
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Chocolate cake mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup(s) Water Cold
- 2/3 cup(s) Vegetable oil
- 2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 4 tablespoon(s) Milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 24 piece(s) Reese's cups
- 1 bag(s) Reese's pieces
- 1. Mix together cake mix, water, eggs, and oil in a large bowl.
- 2. Scoop about 1/8 cup of batter into each cupcake space.
- 3. Place 1 Reese's cup in each cupcake space.
- 4. Scoop remaining batter evenly into cupcake spaces on top of Reese's cup.
- 5. Put cupcakes in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- 6. Mix together powdered sugar. Peanut butter, milk, and vanilla to create frosting.
- 7. Remove cupcakes from oven and allow to cool completely.
- 8. Frost cupcakes and top with desired amount of Reese's Pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Becca9513 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note