- 1 package(s) Chocolate cake mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup(s) Water Cold
- 2/3 cup(s) Vegetable oil
- 2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 4 tablespoon(s) Milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 24 piece(s) Reese's cups
- 1 bag(s) Reese's pieces
- 1. Mix together cake mix, water, eggs, and oil in a large bowl.
- 2. Scoop about 1/8 cup of batter into each cupcake space.
- 3. Place 1 Reese's cup in each cupcake space.
- 4. Scoop remaining batter evenly into cupcake spaces on top of Reese's cup.
- 5. Put cupcakes in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- 6. Mix together powdered sugar. Peanut butter, milk, and vanilla to create frosting.
- 7. Remove cupcakes from oven and allow to cool completely.
- 8. Frost cupcakes and top with desired amount of Reese's Pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Becca9513 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note