Ree Drummond's Grilled Corn Guacamole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 ear(s) Corn Shucked
- 6 whole(s) Avocados Diced
- 1 whole(s) Large Tomato Diced
- 1/3 cup(s) Onion Finely diced
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Finely minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Jalapeno Diced
- 1 whole(s) Lime Juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 cup(s) Cilantro leaves
- Grill corn until nice and golden, with good grill marks on the kernels. Allow to cool a bit, then cut the kernels off the cobs. Set aside.
- Halve avocados and remove pit. Cut avocado into a dice inside the skin, then scoop out with a spoon.
- In a bowl, combine corn kernels, diced avocados, diced tomato, jalapenos, minced garlic, lime juice, salt, and cumin. Stir gently to combine. Add cilantro and stir in.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LynnCase and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note