Ree Drummond's Grilled Corn Guacamole
Community Recipe from
- 3 ear(s) Corn Shucked
- 6 whole(s) Avocados Diced
- 1 whole(s) Large Tomato Diced
- 1/3 cup(s) Onion Finely diced
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Finely minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Jalapeno Diced
- 1 whole(s) Lime Juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 cup(s) Cilantro leaves
- Grill corn until nice and golden, with good grill marks on the kernels. Allow to cool a bit, then cut the kernels off the cobs. Set aside.
- Halve avocados and remove pit. Cut avocado into a dice inside the skin, then scoop out with a spoon.
- In a bowl, combine corn kernels, diced avocados, diced tomato, jalapenos, minced garlic, lime juice, salt, and cumin. Stir gently to combine. Add cilantro and stir in.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LynnCase and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes