- 1 frozen pie crust (9-inch), thawed
- 1 can (21 oz each) apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold Parkay® Original-stick (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping, optional
- calories 334
- fat 13 g
- satfat 3 g
- cholesterol 3 mg
- sodium 317 mg
- carbohydrate 52 g
- fiber 2 g
- sugars 24 g
- protein 2 g
- calcium 2 %
- iron 7 %
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°F. Pierce bottom and side of pie crust lightly with fork. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until browned lightly. Cool slightly. Reduce oven temperature to 400°F.
Pour pie filling into baked pie crust; set aside. Mix flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Cut in Parkay with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over pie filling.
Bake 25 minutes or until juices are bubbly and topping is golden brown. Cool slightly. Cut into 8 slices to serve. Top with Reddi-wip, if desired.