- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed without oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small yellow squash, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 ounces sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- calories 94
- caloriesfromfat 34 %
- fat 3.5 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- monofat 1.7 g
- polyfat 0.7 g
- protein 3.4 g
- carbohydrate 14.9 g
- fiber 1.6 g
- cholesterol 1 mg
- iron 1.2 mg
- sodium 327 mg
- calcium 57 mg
How to Make It
Combine 1/2 cup boiling water and sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl; let stand 30 minutes or until soft. Drain and slice tomatoes into 1/4-inch strips.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine tomatoes and next 9 ingredients (through onion) in a large bowl. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil; toss gently. Spoon mixture into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure about 1 cup. Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil and cheese; pulse to combine. Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over vegetables. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden brown.