Red Wine Sangria
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) vodka
- 1/2 cup(s) Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup(s) Chambourd
- mixed fruits (apples, orange, limes, etc chopped
- 2 bottle(s) red wine such as Malbec or Shiraz
- sprite or ginger ale to taste
- Mix all ingredients except for sprite or ginger ale in large pitcher. Add gingerale just before serving and pour over ice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lewis5 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Red Wine Sangria Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic