Red Wine Braised Short Ribs
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) red wine
- 1 tablespoon(s) beef broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 2 whole(s) bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 1/2 pound(s) carrots cut into 2 inch pieces
- 8 ounce(s) portobello mushroom caps chopped
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker and set to low for 5 hours. Remove 1 cup of sauce to a saucepan and boil to reduce and thicken. Remove bay leaves before serving over egg noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Red Wine Braised Short Ribs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes