Red Wine and Garlic Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 - 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine
- 16 ounce(s) mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped parsley
- Heat butter and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Once butter is melted and begins to bubble, add in garlic, stirring frequently, until it turns just golden, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Stir in red wine and return mixture to a simmer.
- Add in mushrooms and toss to coat with sauce. Cover and simmer on medium-low heat for 15 minutes. Remove lid, season with salt and pepper, and continue cooking on medium-low heat for an additional 5-8 minutes, until the mushrooms are cooked through and the bottoms are golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note