Red Wine and Garlic Mushrooms
Recipe from Food Glorious Food via Eileen McVea on Facebook.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 - 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine
- 16 ounce(s) mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped parsley
- Heat butter and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Once butter is melted and begins to bubble, add in garlic, stirring frequently, until it turns just golden, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Stir in red wine and return mixture to a simmer.
- Add in mushrooms and toss to coat with sauce. Cover and simmer on medium-low heat for 15 minutes. Remove lid, season with salt and pepper, and continue cooking on medium-low heat for an additional 5-8 minutes, until the mushrooms are cooked through and the bottoms are golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note